Wax on Wednesdays Re-use Re Melt Re-do

I was having a major clean out and was going through stacks of my sample , practice boards. Some of them demo boards from live workshops ,  Previous Wax on Wednesdays etc.  Some still waiting to be framed, some just waiting .

So I thought for this week's Wax on Wednesdays it would be fun to challenge myself to redo these boards into something completely new with no additional encaustic wax. Just 
"re use ,re-melt , re-do"!  

The supplies I used this week :





"ENCAUSTICOLOGY WAX AND SYMBOLISM 

STUDY IN ENCAUSTIC SCULPTURE " 

Online workshop opens this week !
You can jump in with us at any time


 To see all of the details for this three dimensional encaustic journey ,
and sign up to join in with us click
HERE







If you would like to see the video on the Youtube channel click 


Blessings to you,
Shari 



Popular Posts